Author Topic: Life update for those who I used to battle next to in clash! and whoever else :D  (Read 2852 times)

Offline Harrison

• Friend
    • Mountain Creek
Hey everybody, incase you havent met me, my name is Harrison and I was a former member in Creek a longg time ago.... many new faces have come along i believe since i was last truly played the game. I usually come back to the clans every few months for a quick hello and then life gets busy again and I reabandon the game for a few more months. For those who didnt know, in December I applied for a luxury watch making school named Lititz Watch Technicum; they usually get 100-150 applicants a year and from those applicants they only accept 15. The school is sponsored by Rolex, which covers most of the tuition. There are other watchmaking schools in the US, but this one is the top notch one. As of September 5, 2017 I will be attending LWT and starting my journey as a luxury watch servicer/designer. I believe after about a year or so they allow students to start working/servicing watches on their own and will get to spend time fixing other strangers watches. Though i cant confirm when that stage will come as of yet, if anybody would like a free watch service/ like to help give me practice with different watch brands  feel free to send them to me! its a little premature for me to receive any watches at the moment as i wouldnt know how to properly fix them, i will let whoever is interested know my address later on so they can send their watch to get serviced. but thats awhile into the future so i wont get into too much detail about that..

Anyways, i may post more about watchmaking on here in the future if anybody is interested in reading about it..?
Feel free to ask any questions about the school also if you want! just thought i'd share a little update with some old friends ;)

clash on my friends!
-Harrison

Offline poypoyking

• Leader
    • Mountain Thunder
How exciting!  It is great to hear from you, been wondering where you were.  I do have a box of old watches from my Grandpa (nothing expensive or fancy, just older watches) that you could take a look at if you need the experience at some point.  Check back in here when you get to that point :)

Offline SophieMarie

• Elder
    • Mountain Creek
How exciting Harrison!  Congrats!

Offline lorene16

• Leader
    • Mountain Creek
Congrats Harri! Glad you got accepted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tj

• Co-Leader
    • Mountain Creek
I'm very happy for you harri! Keep us posted on your progress.

tj

Offline Vanniek71

• Leader
    • Mountain Creek
I've got a few that need batteries and some fixing.... FIX THEM NAO HARRI!

Glad to hear things are going well!

Offline TinkerBelle

• Co-Leader
    • Mountain Creek
I am so envious Harri...that sounds like something I would have loved to do in my younger years. I am truly a Tinker at heart. I love to fix things, design jewelry etc. I am hoping in the next year I can attend a lamp working class for a few weeks. To get accepted into a world class watch making school is absolutely incredible! Sincere congratulations. Will be looking forward to following your career.
Happy Clasher ❣️

Offline Harrison

• Friend
    • Mountain Creek
Thank you all! It's not too late to go and try to work on thinks tink! You should definatly try to get into the class😁 Heck yeah vanni! Sendem on over later on....right now I'd probably break them by just looking at them xD
-Harrison

Offline warrior

• Co-Leader
    • Mountain Creek
Great just b Harr!
Will look forward to more updates, knew you were going to do something great.
John
AKA  JOHNNY(WAR) , Jay

Offline Tahir

• Elder
    • Mountain Thunder
Great Job Harry!!
Many Congratulations.. but that means our Germany plans are in trouble I am afraid :/

Offline Harrison

• Friend
    • Mountain Creek
We can still have our Germany plans! Just wait another two years 😁 is maybe I can sneak a trio during the winter or my 2 week summer break
-Harrison